Come together for connection, support, community, and resources! This ShopTalk will provide space to discuss the unique issues you experience within your business. The last 15 minutes of the session will be reserved for a larger group discussion, with the rest of the time set aside for smaller breakout groups. All attendees should come prepared to participate. Booksellers who fit in more than one group will have the ability to move between breakout rooms.
- Small(ish) Stores: Members at stores operating with three or fewer employees
- Nontraditional Stores: Members whose retail types are pop-ups, online-only, hybrids, mobile, and more
- Mixed & Used Inventory Bookstores: Members who stock mixed or used inventory
- Tourist Town Bookstores: Members in tourist areas
- Bookstores with Cafes/Restaurants/Bars: Members whose bookstores include a cafe, restaurant, or bar
- College/University Bookstores: Members whose bookstores are part of a college or university