In the summer of 2023, one of the biggest changes to Google’s tracking platform in the last two decades is coming — Google Analytics 4. Anyone using the current Google Analytics platform will need to switch.
Join us for a two-part series led by Sarah Benoit, Co-founder and Lead Instructor at JB Media Institute for an overview of the changes you will need to understand when you start using GA4.
9/15 at 1:00 pm ET: Session 1 – Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Universal vs. GA4: Why is Google making this change and an overview of what is changing
- Set up tips: Confirming GA4 is working
- Getting Started Checklist
- Overview of changes to Conversion and E-commerce tracking
10/13 at 1:00 pm: Session 2 – Google Analytics 4 Data
- The new Acquisition data
- The new Behavior data
- The new Audience data
- Overview of New Conversion and E-commerce data
- What to do with custom reports and dashboards in Universal Google Analytics