IndieCommerce participating stores are invited to attend a webinar on “Making the Most of Book Data on Your Website” from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, August 2.
A bookstore website is nothing without books, and while IndieCommerce offers plenty — more than 10 million of them — this webinar will instruct attendees how to make the best use of the tools available to:
- Sell non-book items, including maps, calendars, and journals, through your site
- Interpret special “admin only” data about books on your website, such as the price source, Ingram desire score, and Family ID
- Get the most out of tools such as local store inventory, not for sale, store pricing, and more
- Adjust the search algorithm to highlight books and products more relevant to your store
- Enable and disable partner content from NPR and LitHub
- Enable and disable the sale of e-books and digital audiobooks through your site
All IndieCommerce participating stores are invited to attend the webinar (IndieLite does not offer the features that will be covered), which will be hosted by ABA’s Matt Supko. Booksellers can register for the webinar here.