IndieLite Stores: Sign Up for Webinar on Switching Credit Card Processors
- By Emily Behnke
The American Booksellers Association is offering a webinar to help stores with IndieLite websites switch to their own credit card processor. Register here.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 21, at 1:00 p.m. ET. It will cover:
- The tasks needed to switch and the order in which steps should be completed
- More detailed information about the different pieces of credit card processing on IndieLite
IndieLite websites currently use ABA’s shared credit card processor, with disbursements received bi-monthly through money management.
The new system will introduce the following:
- Settlements from orders paid for with a credit card will be received the same day
- Stores’ name will appear on customer’s credit card statement instead of “Booksense”
- Stores will be able to issue partial refunds and additional charges
Prior to the event, booksellers are encouraged to take a look at this checklist, which includes more information about the process. Additionally, this webinar will be recorded and the presentation will be available as a PDF. Watch BTW for more information.