New Kobo Kids Promotion
From March 5 to March 27, all new Kobo App and Arc tablet users will automatically receive two Kobo Kids eBooks for free.
Little, Brown will be offering Treasure Hunters by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstien and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith at no charge to indie affiliated Kobo Users.
The eBooks will be preloaded to all Kobo Arc tablets and to the Kobo App download. To read the eBooks, customers will visit their library and download the files before April 6. After April 6, the files will be removed from the customer’s library.
Web banners and promotional materials can be found in the Designs and Downloads section of BookWeb.org.
Kobo Contact Guide
To ensure Kobo program participants get the best and quickest responses, here is relevant contct information:
- Affiliation Questions: email@example.com
- Display Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Device Issues: (855) 202-4098 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST
- Device Promotions: email@example.com
- Books Not Appearing in Bookshelf: (855) 202-4098 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST
- Ordering Issues (Device & Accessory): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Device Setup Issues: kobo.com/help
- Ordering Issues (eBooks): (855) 202-4098 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight EST
A printable PDF of contact information is available here.
Report Kobo Aura Quantities
Effective February 1, 2014 the original Kobo Aura moved to a new permanent price point of $139.99.
In order to be eligible for the price protection rebate ($9.50 per unit), stores must report their in-stock quantities by April 1, 2014. A printout from the store POS system is best but if that is not available, booksellers should create a spreadsheet of items in stock as of February 1, 2014, and upload the supporting documentation directly through the Kobo Reporting Tool.
Report Arc 7HD Valentine’s Day Sales
It is time to report items sold during the Kobo Arc 7 Valentine’s Day Promotion.
A printout from the store POS system is bestbut if that is not available, booksellers should create a spreadsheet of items sold between January 30 and February 14. Supporting documentation should be uploaded directly through the Kobo Reporting Tool no later than March 3.