Here, the Booksellers Insurance Program by Arrowhead offers booksellers insight into its many offerings.
LIBRIS, Arrowhead’s insurance program for independent booksellers, has a new name. Created in conjunction with the American Booksellers Association, LIBRIS is now the Booksellers Insurance Program.
Why the change to a more utilitarian moniker? It’s because our new insurance carrier QBE (which has been rated A by A.M. Best) offers even more coverage options than before. And, frankly, our new name connects better with booksellers!
Originally created in 1997 to support the unique needs of bookstores and other specialty retailers, the Booksellers Insurance Program (formerly LIBRIS) covers books — and you — with insurance specialized for independent bookstores by insurer QBE. We provide affordable business insurance protection for booksellers and the loss exposures you face:
- Business Personal Property
- Workers’ Compensation
- Seasonal increase in merchandise is covered
- New store benefit
- Special event coverage
- Additional lines of coverage as needed
The Program also offers
- Low rates: Our premiums are stable and affordable
- Exceptional service: Our knowledgeable insurance professionals understand the bookselling industry
- Peace of mind: Our insurance is backed by QBE, an “A” rated insurance company by A.M. Best Company
- Fast claims: Our expert team efficiently handles all claims from start to finish
We can be reached via email at email@example.com. You can also reach out by phone at (888) 694-8585.
Insurance coverage that fits you like a book jacket.