The Monthly Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program. Graphics to promote this month’s Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive. Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary August Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio)
- City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes (penguin Random House Audio)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (Hachette Audio)
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Normal People by Sally Rooney (Penguin Random House Audio)
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver (HarperCollins)
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (Macmillan Audio)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Calypso by David Sedaris (Hachette Audio)
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers (HarperCollins)
- Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered by Georgia Hardstark and Karen Kilgariff (Macmillan Audio)
- Furious Hours by Casey Cep (Penguin Random House Audio)
- How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean (Simon & Schuster Audio)
Libro.fm recently partnered with KUOW Puget Sound Public Radio, a founding NPR member station, to offer audiobook memberships as a pledge premium. NPR listeners making an annual pledge received 12-month Libro.fm audiobook memberships through local bookstores.
“With a great deal of overlap between NPR listeners and independent bookstore supporters, the premium was a success, bringing many new audiobook customers to Seattle-area bookstores,” said Libro.fm Marketing Director Stephanie Ballien.
Bookstores that would like Libro.fm to partner with their local NPR member station are invited to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.