Booksellers can now register to meet one-on-one with members of the IndieCommerce staff during seven of the fall regional trade shows to discuss or learn about the American Booksellers Association’s e-commerce platforms for indie bookstores, IndieCommerce and IndieLite.
IndieCommerce staff will be available to talk with booksellers on the trade show floor and in dedicated meeting rooms at the following shows; click through to sign up for a time slot:
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) (September 13–15 in Tampa, Florida)
- New England Independent Booksellers Association (NEIBA) (September 25–27 in Providence, Rhode Island)
- Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association (PNBA) (September 28–30 in Tacoma, Washington)
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association (NCIBA) (October 3–5 in Oakland, California)
- Heartland Fall Forum (MIBA and GLIBA) (October 3–5 in Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association (NAIBA) (October 6–8 in Baltimore, Maryland)
- Mountains & Plains Independent Booksellers Association (MPIBA) (October 11–13 in Denver, Colorado)
IndieCommerce staff will aim to accommodate booksellers’ primary time selection, but as there are a limited number of time slots at each show, registrants are asked to pick a backup time. These meetings are open to all booksellers, regardless of whether they participate in the IndieCommerce or IndieLite programs.
Booksellers will receive an e-mail confirmation with their appointment time within a week of submission; booksellers who need to move or cancel their appointment are asked to e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible.