ABA members visiting BookWeb.org will note new and updated information on the Book Sense program. Among the most notable changes are:
- Updated Staff Directory at www.bookweb.org/read/109 to reflect recent changes in staff responsibilities (see related articles at http://news.bookweb.org/read/1162 and http://news.bookweb.org/read/1268).
- New E-mail Address for General Book Sense and Advertising Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Book Sense 76 Shelf-Talkers. This is a two-page PDF of generic Book Sense 76 shelf-talkers, as well as a few title-specific shelf-talkers from the March/April 76 list.
- New Book Sense Bestseller Shelf-Talkers. This is a three-page PDF of generic, numbered shelf-talkers (Numbered 1 - 10) that will enable you to keep your Bestseller Section up to date each week. On the last page, there are also generic Staff Pick shelf-talkers.
- The Book Sense 76 and Bestseller shelf-talkers are available at www.bookweb.org/read/2833.
- Updated Press Release for New Regional Bestseller List. A templated press release that booksellers can adapt to announce their new regional bestseller list at www.bookweb.org/read/6080.