Booksellers who missed or want to relive the American Booksellers Association’s 16th annual Winter Institute (Wi16) can visit the Education Resources page on BookWeb now to watch recordings of the three keynote sessions:
- “What Now!?” with Brené Brown
- “Novelist as Citizen” with authors Lauren Groff, Viet Thanh Nguyen, and Colson Whitehead
- “How to Think Like a Futurist” with Brian David Johnson and ABA CEO Allison Hill
Six educational sessions are available now:
- Neurodiversity at Work
- Customer Experience and Hand-selling/Upselling in a Hybrid World
- New Labor Laws and Best Practices in the Time of COVID
- All You Need Is Love: LGBTQ+ Romance
- Creating a Work Environment That Embraces Access, Equity, and Justice (newly added!)
- Managing Online Sales Growth (newly added!)
All Rep Picks presentations are also available in the Education Resources section.
Booksellers will need to be signed in to BookWeb to access the recordings.