POS vendor Anthology has announced it will now offer a new integrated credit card processing solution from credit card processing company Clearent that provides secure processing across all Anthology configurations, including Classic, APC, and RDS.
This new offering from Anthology will allow users access to the latest technology to help simplify payments and boost efficiency. According to Anthology, Clearent can also help bookstores:
- Get the best price with a “meet or beat” pricing guarantee.
- Eliminate third-party fees by partnering with a direct processor.
- Reduce PCI scope by using terminals with PCI-Validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE).
- Get a free Dejavoo Z11 credit card terminal when setting up a new account.
- Never pay an early termination fee or non-use fees if not satisfied; provide 45 days written notice to close your account.
- Protect your store’s bottom line by enabling EMV and chip card acceptance, which reduces your risk of lost revenue, fraud, and chargebacks.
- Experience faster checkouts with Quick Chip for EMV, which reduces chip card processing times.
- Leverage Near Field Communications (NFC) technology to accept mobile wallets, such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Google Wallet.
- Get the answer you need with friendly, reliable service customer and technical support with extended hours.
- Get your money faster by enrolling in their Next Day Funding service with an 11:00 p.m. Eastern cutoff time.
- Understand how much you are paying thanks to transparent pricing and monthly statements.
To learn more, booksellers can contact Anthology Director of Sales Jim Bean by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling (800) 819-0095, ext. 103.