Publishers Weekly announced the 2020 Bookstore and Sales Representative of the Year finalists at Winter Institute 15, which was held January 21–24, 2020, in Baltimore, Maryland.
The PW Bookstore and Rep of the Year awards single out outstanding contributors to the bookselling industry.
The five finalists for 2020 Bookstore of the Year are:
- Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston, Texas)
- Copperfield’s Books (nine stores in Northern California)
- Full Circle Bookstore (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Porter Square Books (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- [words] Bookstore (Maplewood, New Jersey)
The five finalists for 2020 Sales Representative of the Year are:
- Robert Barnett (University of Texas)
- Susan Flynn (Scholastic)
- Timothy Hepp (Simon & Schuster)
- Maureen Karb (Como Sales)
- Liz Sullivan (PRH)
The winning bookstore and sales representative will be featured in Publishers Weekly magazine and honored at a ceremony to be held in New York City this spring.