To provide ease of access for member booksellers, Bookselling This Week has compiled its coverage to-date of Winter Institute 14, which was held January 22–25, 2019, at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Now available for booksellers who attended the event and for those who did not, the list that follows contains links to all of the articles that BTW has published over the past two weeks on the topic of Winter Institute 14, including education session and keynote speech recaps, a full event overview, and reminders, news, announcements, and other event-related information.
- 14th Annual Winter Institute Highlights Indie Resurgence as New and Veteran Booksellers Come Together
- Wi14 Town Hall Takes on Book Supply Issues, Rising Minimum Wage, Programming Diversity
- Wi14 Keynote: Margaret Atwood in Conversation With Erin Morgenstern
- Wi14 Keynote: Reshma Saujani on How to Be Brave, Not Perfect
- Wi14 Keynote: Hanif Abdurraqib on Sampling, Reading, and Life in Indie Bookstores
- Winter Institute’s Grand Finale With Podcast Hosts Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark
- Winter Institute Heads to Baltimore in 2020
- PW Announces 2019 Bookstore and Sales Rep of the Year Finalists
- Binc’s Heads or Tails Game at Wi14 Raises $7,559 for Booksellers in Need
- Wi14 Education: Bookstores Launch the Open Discussion Project
- Amy’s Bookcase Wins Custom Illustration From Bob Eckstein
- A Look at 15 Years of Winter Institute Locations
- Share Your Winter Institute Feedback Now
- Wi14 Education Session Videos, Handouts Now on BookWeb
- Wi14 Author in Focus; Why James Baldwin Always Matters
- Wi14 Education: Your Landlord, Your Business Partner
- Wi14: ABA Past Presidents on Their Early Years in Bookselling
- IndieCommerce Institute Provides Valuable Interactive Learning Experience
In addition to viewing these articles published in previous issues of Bookselling This Week, American Booksellers Association member booksellers can also now visit BookWeb’s Education Resources page to browse videos and handouts from education sessions held at Winter Institute 14. A BookWeb username and password are required to access these materials (booksellers who need login information can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).