To provide ease of access for member booksellers, Bookselling This Week has compiled its coverage to-date of Winter Institute 15, which was held January 21–24, 2020, in Baltimore, Maryland.
Now available for booksellers who attended the event and for those who did not, the list that follows contains links to all of the articles that BTW has published over the past two weeks on the topic of Winter Institute 15, including education session and keynote speech recaps, a full event overview, and reminders, news, announcements, and other event-related information.
- Book Industry Celebrates Winter Institute’s 15th Year, ABA’s 120th
- Wi15 Town Hall Addresses Bookseller Questions About Bookshop, ABACUS, Children’s Bookselling
- Wi15 Keynote: Ryan Raffaelli on Technology Reemergence
- Wi15 Keynote: Rebecca Solnit on Voicelessness, Nonexistence, and Gender Violence
- Wi15 Keynote: Jennifer Finney Boylan on Gender and Resistance
- Wi15 Keynote: “Bookselling and Liberation: Black Bookstores in America, From the ’60s to the Present”
- Wi15 Presentation: “Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You: A Conversation With Ibram X. Kendi and Jason Reynolds”
- Booksellers Sample Board Games at Winter Institute
- Binc’s Heads or Tails Game at Wi15 Raises $4,616 for Booksellers in Need
- Winter Institute Heads to Cincinnati in 2021
- Watch BookWeb for Winter Institute Keynotes, Education Sessions
- Help ABA Plan for Winter Institute 16
- American Booksellers for Free Expression Comments on American Dirt
- Nearly 80 Booksellers Attend Antitrust Symposium in Washington, D.C.
- Marketing Meetup Recap: Live From the 15th Annual Winter Institute
In addition to viewing these articles published in previous issues of Bookselling This Week, American Booksellers Association member booksellers can also now visit BookWeb’s Education Resources page to browse videos from education sessions held at Winter Institute 15 (more videos will be added each day). A BookWeb username and password are required to access these materials (booksellers who need login information can e-mail email@example.com).