Booksellers can now register to meet one-on-one with members of the IndieCommerce staff during the fall regional trade shows to discuss or learn about the American Booksellers Association’s e-commerce platforms for indie bookstores, IndieCommerce and IndieLite.
IndieCommerce staff will be available to talk with booksellers at the following shows; click through to sign up for a time slot:
- Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) (September 13–15 in Spartanburg, South Carolina)
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association (NCIBA) (September 20–21 in Burlingame, California)
- Southern California Independent Booksellers Association (SCIBA) (September 27–28 in San Gabriel, California)
- New England Independent Booksellers Association (NEIBA) (October 2–4 in Providence, Rhode Island)
- Heartland Fall Forum (MIBA and GLIBA) (October 2–4 in Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association (PNBA) (October 6–8 in Portland, Oregon)
- Mountains & Plains Independent Booksellers Association (MPIBA) (October 10–12 in Denver, Colorado)
- New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association (NAIBA) (October 15–17 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey)
IndieCommerce staff will aim to accommodate booksellers’ primary time selection, but as there are a limited number of time slots at each show, registrants are asked to pick a backup time. These meetings are open to all booksellers, regardless of whether they participate in the IndieCommerce or IndieLite programs.
In addition to one-on-ones, IndieCommerce staff will host roundtable sessions at the SIBA and NAIBA shows.
Booksellers will receive an e-mail confirmation with their appointment time within a week of submission; booksellers who need to move or cancel their appointment are asked to e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible.