Finnigan Butterfield and Murray Sampson have joined the staff of the American Booksellers Association as the newest IndieCommerce Customer Support Specialists.
IndieCommerce Customer Support Specialists are responsible for supporting users of ABA’s IndieCommerce service, an e-commerce platform hosting websites for more than 500 independent booksellers. Specialists focus on:
- Primary support for user inquiries of all types.
- Helping develop and maintain content for user education.
- Supporting communication to users through individual email, telephone, email blasts, and e-newsletters.
- Keeping current on new e-commerce trends and sharing knowledge with users.
- Quality assurance (QA) testing of new features and services.
Booksellers can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach customer support.