Indie Next List Nominations
Booksellers at ABA member stores are encouraged to use this form to submit up to six nominations for the Indie Next List. Alternatively, nominations may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing nominations to email@example.com please be sure to let us know your name along with your bookstore's name, city, and state.
Booksellers can also submit through Edelweiss or NetGalley. On Edelweiss, navigate to the Edelweiss book page of your choice, click on "Your Review," and select "Submit to Indie Next." On NetGalley, simply click the green “Title Feedback” button for any title in your account.
Nominate Titles for the Indie Next List
- Write conversationally, just as if you were talking about a favorite title with a customer in the store.
- Don't be intimidated by the quotes you see in the final Indie Next List. They've all been edited! (We'll take care of the grammar and punctuation....)
- You might already have a lot of nominations on hand—send in what's on the staff pick cards you've written up, or send in your staff picks from your newsletter or website.
- All subject categories are welcome. Yes, there are many fiction titles on the Indie Next List, but there's a ton of great nonfiction out there, so don't hesitate to recommend a nonfiction title.
- Help remind other staff members in your store to submit too. Post this Next List Nomination Shelftalker wherever you keep your ARCs!