On Wednesday, May 20, at 7:00 p.m. ET, booksellers are invited to hear from six top editors, who will describe their forthcoming titles, why they acquired them, and fun facts about their authors as part of a Buzz Books Editors Panel coordinated by Publishers Lunch.
Booksellers can download Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter from NetGalley to read excerpts of these titles as well as dozens more before the event.
The titles to be featured on May 20 are:
- The Push by Ashley Audrain (Pamela Dorman Books/Viking), edited by Pamela Dorman
- Before the Ruins by Victoria Gosling (Holt), edited by Caroline Zancan
- Memorial by Bryan Washington (Riverhead), edited by Laura Perciasepe
- Set My Heart to Five by Simon Stephenson (Hanover Square), edited by John Glynn
- We Keep the Dead Close by Becky Cooper (Grand Central), edited by Maddie Caldwell
- We Run the Tides by Vendela Vida (Ecco), edited by Daniel Halpern and Gabriella Doob
Publishers Lunch will donate $10 for every registered participant to the Book Industry Charitable Foundation as a benefit for booksellers.
In addition, the first 150 registrants will receive either physical galleys, or if publisher doesn’t have printing capability due to COVID-19, instant access to e-galley downloads via NetGalley.