Here are a few reminders for booksellers who attended the American Booksellers Association’s ABC Children’s Institute last week in New Orleans:
- Visit the Children’s Institute event in the AttendeeHub app (look under past events) to fill out any remaining session evaluations, which help ABA plan future programming.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for an overall event survey, which will be arriving later this week.
- Let us know if you left behind your B&T journal full of notes; one turned up after the event and we’d like to return it to its rightful owner.
For booksellers who weren’t able to make it to Ci6:
- Watch Bookselling This Week for comprehensive coverage of many Ci6 education sessions in the coming weeks (subscribe here to have it delivered to your inbox each Wednesday).
- Bookmark BTW’s ABC Children’s Institute and Education tags on BookWeb to access coverage at any time.
- Visit the ABA Education Curriculum on BookWeb to review handouts and PowerPoint presentations from education sessions, which will be added in the coming weeks. (A BookWeb username and password are required to access these materials; booksellers needing login information can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.) Booksellers can currently view the presentation from NPD Book’s Allison Risbridger, who presented a review of the most recent U.S. children’s book market data; a written recap of her presentation is also available in BTW.