Minimizing expenses is key to running a successful business. That’s why the American Booksellers Association provides members with exclusive savings from affinity partners that offer discounted products and services. One of the most widely used member benefits is the ABA Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. Through this free program, ABA members receive discounts on small package shipments with select FedEx® services.
If you’re not currently signed up for these discounts, the process to get started is simple. ABA members can visit PartnerShip.com/07ABA to complete a short enrollment form that includes information about your shipping needs and some basic contact information. If you already have a FedEx account, PartnerShip will link the discounts to ensure you’re receiving the best pricing. If you don’t have an account, you can simply enroll and one will be created for you.
Using Your FedEx Discounts
Once your enrollment is processed, you save up to 31 percent* on select FedEx services — all you have to do is ship. An important part of ensuring you get the most savings on your shipment is choosing the right FedEx service. Here’s what you need to know about the FedEx services offered to you through the ABA Shipping Program:
- FedEx Express
Use for time-sensitive shipments in the U.S. and around the world with delivery in 1-3 business days.
- FedEx Ground
Use for cost-effective businesses-to-business delivery throughout the contiguous U.S. with delivery in 1-5 business days.
- FedEx Home Delivery®
Use for residential day-definite delivery with a money-back guarantee**, including Saturday delivery at no extra cost.
Take Full Advantage of the ABA Shipping Program
Using your ABA Shipping Program discounts and choosing the right FedEx service are only the first steps to saving the most on your small package shipments. Here are some additional tips and tricks for taking full advantage of this free ABA member benefit:
- Process your eligible FedEx Express® shipments online at fedex.com to receive your bonus five percent discount.
- Boost your FedEx savings even more when you pay for FedEx shipping services with your Business Card from American Express OPEN. Learn more at fedex.com/opensavings.
- Avoid unnecessary fees by double checking your address, adhering to package size requirements, and making sure you’ve listed the correct account number.
- Hold at FedEx Location at no extra cost; a great option for when you’re traveling or any other time you’re not available to accept a shipment.
- Purchase discounted shipping supplies at PartnerShip.com/supplies.
- We also have excellent LTL Freight discounts in place for all of your larger shipment needs.
*Includes a bonus five percent online processing discount. Full details available at www.PartnerShip.com/07aba/FedExdiscounts.
**The FedEx Ground money-back guarantee applies to deliveries within the U.S. and to brokerage-inclusive shipments to Canada. Restrictions apply. For details, see the FedEx Ground Tariff.