Click 2 Call
In an ongoing effort to improve customer service, Kobo has introduced the next phase of its customer contact strategy, Click 2 Call.
Customers can use Click 2 Call ih three easy steps:
- Visit Kobo.com/help, and click the link “Contact Customer Care.”
- Fill out the web form with their contact information and a description of the issue.
- Click “Phone” for a “Click 2 Call” box to open that will ask customers to provide a telephone number where they can be reached, and the call will be immediately queued with the next available representative. Chat and e-mail options are also available; each option is flagged with an estimated wait time.
Kobo’s customer experience will improve by:
- Reducing call times: The agent will have all of the customer’s information on hand and will not need to spend valuable time collecting it.
- Reducing hold time: The agent will be able to investigate and troubleshoot the issue prior to calling the customer.
- Convenience: The customer will be contacted with a solution to his or her problem.
Stores that have a Kobo phone number listed on their sites are asked to remove it as soon as possible and to replace it with: kobo.com/help. Changes will automatically be pushed to IndieCommerce help pages within 24 hours.
eMagazine Revenue Begins Next Week
Beginning April 1, participating Kobo stores will receive a percentage of sales generated by magazine purchases.
Affiliated eMagazine sales will result in a 30 percent share of net profits from individual and bulk eMagazines sales.
Kobo is currently offering a free two-week trial subscription on any magazine, an opportunity to introduce customers to the new product.
DIY materials are now available in the Designs and Downloads section of BookWeb.org. Instructions for linking banner ads and including affiliate tracking are available in the March 26 edition of Kobo News & Updates.
Reminder: Content and Device Promotions
Two content promotions begin this Friday, March 28, and last through Monday, March 31:
- Take up to 70% Off Select eBooks
- 30% Off Promo Code: One-time use code for 30 percent off select eBooks.
Details and links are available in the March 26 edition of Kobo News & Updates.
As an added bonus to the Kobo Kids Promotion, ABA member stores can offer customers $20 off the Kobo Arc 7HD.
The current device prices are as follows:
- Arc 7HD 16GB: $179.99
- Arc 7HD 32GB: $229.99
The sale price will be active through April 17, 2014, and quantities should be reported no later than April 30, 2014.
A link to report sales will be available in the Kobo Reporting Tool at the close of the promotion.
Full instructions are available here.