Each week, the American Booksellers Association hosts a live virtual Coffee Break forum where bookseller members can discuss any bookselling-related topics.
For December, the Coffee Break schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, December 1, at 3:00 p.m. ET: Regular Coffee Break
- Thursday, December 3, at 6:00 p.m. ET: BIPOC Coffee Break (booksellers can email firstname.lastname@example.org if they are willing to act as the host, who lets fellow booksellers in from the Zoom waiting room)
- Tuesday, December 8, at 3:00 p.m. ET: Regular Coffee Break
- Wednesday, December 9 at 8:00 p.m. ET: Late-Night Coffee Break
- Tuesday, December 15, at 3:00 p.m. ET: Regular Coffee Break (the final Coffee Break of the year)
Booksellers who do not have the Zoom meeting ID and password can email email@example.com to get details. Booksellers are also welcome to email questions or topics for discussion ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These sessions are an open forum; the opinions expressed are those of the individual participants, not of ABA. Meetings are recorded, and information discussed is reflective of the time of the recording. Recordings of each session can be found under the Education section on BookWeb.org (a username and password are required).