Bookstore Romance Day, a day designed to give independent bookstores an opportunity to celebrate romance fiction, is scheduled to take place this year on Saturday, August 15. The event’s official virtual event schedule is now live on the Bookstore Romance Day website. Bookstores can register for the event here.
The events are as follows (all times are ET):
Saturday, August 15:
- 9:00 am: Official opening/welcome with Ambassador Meg Cabot
- 10:00 am: Coffee Break with Mona Shroff (Then, Now, Always), Delores Fossen (Settling an Old Score), and one more author to be announced
- 1:00 pm: Lunch Date with Synithia Williams (Scandalous Secrets), Reese Ryan (A Reunion of Rivals), and Roan Parrish (Better Than People)
- 2:00 pm: Avon Spotlight panel with Ambassador Meg Cabot (No Offense), Talia Hibbert (Take a Hint, Dani Brown), and Alexis Daria (You Had Me at Hola); moderated by Maureen Lee Lenker of Entertainment Weekly
- 4:00 pm: Tea Time with authors RaeAnne Thayne (Summer at Lake Haven), Maisey Yates (The Hero of Hope Springs), and Melissa Senate (The Cowboy’s Comeback)
- 7:00 pm: Cocktail Hour with authors Audrey Carlin (What the Heart Wants), Jayci Lee (Secret Crush Seduction), and Elia Winters (Hairpin Curves)
The following events will also take place on Saturday at times to be determined:
- Rom Coms for All with authors Sarah Morgenthaler (The Tourist Attraction), Annabeth Albert (Conventionally Yours), Suzanne Park (The Perfect Escape), Miranda Kenneally (Four Days of You and Me), K.L. Walther (If We Were Us), and Ann Marie Walker (Happy Singles Day)
- YA HEAs with authors Mason Deaver (I Wish You All the Best), Debbie Rigaud (Truly, Madly, Royally), Lucas Rocha (Where We Go From Here), and Leah Johnson (You Should See Me in a Crown)
- An exclusive video from author JR Ward (The Jackal)
Sunday, August 16:
- 7:00 pm Watch Party for The Princess Diaries, with guest appearance by Meg Cabot
Information about where these events will be held will be released in the coming days. Watch the event’s Facebook page for details.