- H Is for Hawk, by Helen Macdonald (audio by Blackstone; print by Grove Atlantic)
- Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates (Penguin Random House Audio)
- My Brilliant Friend, by Elena Ferrante (audio by Blackstone; print by Europa Editions)
- The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House Audio)
- When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi; foreword Abraham Verghese (Penguin Random House Audio)
- All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (audio by Recorded Books; print by Penguin Random House)
- The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney (HarperCollins Audio)
- The Soul of an Octopus, by Sy Montgomery (audio by HighBridge, a division of Recorded Books; print by Simon & Schuster)
Libro.fm has also created a number of images to help stores promote the top 10 audiobooks.
Since November, when Libro.fm and the American Booksellers Association announced the integration of Libro.fm and the IndieCommerce platform, the digital audiobook option appears on the IndieCommerce product page for titles available in that format. Libro.fm supplies the shopping cart and fulfillment via a store co-branded white label site and links back from the white label site to the referring store for purchase of the print book.
ABA members can learn more about working with Libro.fm on the Business Services page on BookWeb and about signing up for IndieCommerce here. Questions about Libro.fm or IndieCommerce should be directed to ABA IndieCommerce Director Phil Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 406-7527.